***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 10/07/2018
Salary FTE £48,148.80 (£43,696.80 per annum plus £4,452 London Weighting) pro rata Package 5 MONTH FTC. 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Fundraising Job description
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
An opportunity has arisen for a Legacy Administration Manager to manage the administration and processing of all legacy bequests, ensuring the charity properly receives its full legal entitlement, maximising income and minimising costs, and that the Legion and its Trustees are protected in law.
The Legacy Administration Manager will report to the Head of Individual Giving and will be responsible for the administration of the Legion’s entire Legacy Income with the support of Legacy Officers and a Legacy Administrator.