Reporting to: Chief Executive
Based: Office – King’s Lynn, Norfolk
Type: Full Time, Permanent
This role is a permanent, full time position of Finance Manager taking responsibility for the charity’s day to day financial managing and reporting in to the Chief Executive.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the management of the day to day financial function within the charity as well as general office/admin management responsibilities.
The key duties for this role are;
- Management of the finance function.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Preparation of Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reports for Chief Executive & Trustees.
- Cash management and treasury duties, including credit control.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Developing new and streamlining existing financial processes.
- Assisting the external accountants with preparation of the year-end statutory accounts.
- Providing assistance with period end stock take procedures.
- Assisting the team with preparing costings for individual projects, funding applications, campaigns & events.
- General office and administration overseeing.
Requirements of the role:
- Fully qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) with previous financial control and management reporting experience.
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach.
- Computer literate with good Sage and Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles.
The closing date is the 23rd March and to apply we would require a CV and covering letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.