***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
37.5 hours per week
Central Office, London EC3R
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***Circa £40,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Campaigns Manager in the Fundraising Department at SSAFA, the UK’s oldest national tri-service military charity.
About the role…
You will be responsible for developing and executing SSAFA’s fundraising campaigns strategy, as part of the wider fundraising strategy. Working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Head of Marketing you will drive the development of the organisation’s bespoke campaigns to generate additional revenue. A member of the fundraising management team, the post is responsible for leading on joint campaigns that are delivered across several fundraising channels. It is also responsible for ensuring joint fundraising and marketing/communications objectives remain on track against the wider plan.You will work with SSAFA’s other departments to develop campaigns that reach out to potential beneficiaries, volunteers and other stakeholders.
This is a new post that has been created as part of our plan to take a more strategic and integrated approach to specific campaigns. You will have a track record of developing and delivering fundraising campaigns, which combine analytical thinking with creativity and innovation to deliver measurable income results. This is an opportunity to make a lasting impact in a growing and ambitious team.
To carry out this role successfully you will have . . .
- A track record of developing and delivering fundraising campaign strategies and complex project plans
- A track record of delivering impactful fundraising campaigns with measurable outcomes and increased revenue
- Experience of developing low profile / challenger brand fundraising campaigns in a crowded market place to drive additional revenue
- Experience of commissioning and working with agencies to support the development and delivery of specific campaigns
- A track record of managing budgets effectively and efficiently to deliver objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and evidence of strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record for building sustainable relationships at a senior level
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects and issues to deadline
SSAFA’s mission is to provide lifelong support to those who serve in our Armed Forces and their families. In 2015 we supported some 60,000 individuals through a range of welfare and health and social care services. We are constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of the people we support. You could help us succeed.
SSAFA is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
To apply, please click here.
The closing date for applications is midday on 17th January 2017.
Interviews will take place: 20th January 2017.
[NO AGENCIES PLEASE]
For further information
If you have any queries or would like to speak to someone about this role, please contact Tegan Jones on 020 7463 9220 for an informal discussion.
SSAFA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to using the Disclosure & Barring Service. Registered Charity Numbers: 210760 (England and Wales) SC038056 (Scotland). Established 1885.