***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
37.5 hours per week
***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***£24,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Regional Mentoring Coordinator in the Specialist Services Department at SSAFA, the UK’s oldest national tri-service military charity.
About the role
We are seeking a strong volunteer manager with excellent communication skills. Whilst working closely with the SSAFA Head of Specialist Services, the Defence Recovery Capability and the SSAFA Central Office team this is a great opportunity to enhance a mentoring support service. We are looking to recruit a Regional Mentoring Coordinator, to cover the North of the UK. This area currently includes Scotland and Northern Ireland
To join us as Regional Mentoring Coordinator, you will need:
- Experience of volunteer management
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- A flair for quickly assessing and identifying operational needs
- The ability to prioritise your time effectively and work well independently and as part of a team
- A valid driving licence as this role will require significant travel, including overnight stays
Download the job description here.
SSAFA is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
For further information
If you have any queries or would like to speak to someone about this role, please contact Gary Williams on 0207 463 9377 for an informal discussion.
Find out about the benefits SSAFA has to offer here.
Closing date: Midday on 3rd February 2017
Interviews: 15/16 February 2017.
SSAFA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to using the Disclosure & Barring Service.