***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location – Fulham
Contract – Permanent
Hours of work – Full Time
Salary – £24,000 – £26,000 per annum, plus benefits
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly one hundred years.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join our unique Housing Team.
You will be providing a comprehensive administrative support service to the Housing team in the delivery of an effective, responsive and customer-focused service. This will require good organisational and administrative skills together with excellent telephone manner. As part of the role you will;
- Raise orders for day to day repairs and generally monitor progress of orders placed, liaising with colleagues, contractors and tenants
- Monitor and document progress of routine compliance tasks
- Assist in the void process, dealing with the closure of old tenancies and helping to ensure that vacancies can be re-let as quickly as possible
- Help administer the housing waiting list and housing applications
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain and provide detailed reports from the housing database.
- Assist with covering the office reception as required
If you would like to work for us and have a passion for providing excellent support along with the experience needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. For more information visit our vacancies page https://www.stoll.org.uk/about/work-at-stoll/ . If you would like to apply, please email your CV and cover letter, outlining how you meet the person specification, to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Midnight 6 March 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 14 March 2022
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Stoll appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.