***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: – Wessex House
Contract – Permanent
Hours of work – Full time
Salary – £29,040 per annum, plus benefits
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly one hundred years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic supported housing professional to manage the day to day running of Stoll’s supported housing scheme for Veterans in Feltham. You will be experienced in problem solving and confident in a lone working environment.
You will carry out needs and risk assessments and provide appropriate support identified through person-centred support planning to help our Veterans to achieve their goals and aspirations.
As part of the role you will also;
- organise and facilitate regular social /health & wellbeing events & activities and be proactive in tenant and community engagement
- Manage the day to day running and overseeing the maintenance of the buildings ensuring a high standard of cleanliness, safety and security.
- Carry out needs and risk assessments with all Tenants and review all assessments on a regular basis.
- Work in accordance with support plans, regularly review support plans ensuring that support services continue to be appropriate to the needs of the Tenants.
- Ensure that Tenants receive appropriate benefits advice to enable them to sustain their tenancy and live independently.
- Act as advocate for Tenants who are unable to do this for themselves and support them to obtain appropriate statutory or charitable support, liaising with relevant statutory and voluntary agencies on behalf of tenants.
- Make regular contact with Tenants that are not on a programme of support to monitor their welfare and respond to any changing needs.
If you would like to work for us and have a passion for providing an excellent services for vulnerable Veterans along with the experience needed for this role then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 31 August 2021
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: Week commencing 06/09/2021
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
All Stoll appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check.