***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Job Title: Support Services Manager
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly 100 years.
We are seeking to appoint a Support Services Manager to continue our innovative work with Veterans. This post will be working across our locations in West London and Aldershot, to manage a small team of highly committed Scheme Coordinators who deliver person centred support which promote independence and wellbeing, keeping vulnerable veterans at the heart of our services.
The successful applicant will be passionate about providing a high quality support service, getting the best outcomes possible, and have the following experience and knowledge:
- Extensive experience of working with vulnerable adults to promote independence.
- Extensive experience of managing and motivating a staff team.
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies and building positive
- Experience of reviewing, monitoring and evaluating outcomes in the delivery of support services.
- Experience/knowledge of the issues facing the ex-Service community.
- Experience of managing health and safety, monitoring and reviewing risk assessments
- Understanding of best practice in delivering social care.
If you would like to work for us and the skills needed for this role, then we would like to hear from you. Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Above all, you will be driven and motivated by the real and lasting positive impact that we have on the lives of vulnerable Veterans enabling them to live as independently as possible.
Closing date 12 October, interviews week of the 19 October