***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location – Fulham
Contract – Permanent
Hours of work – Full Time
Salary – £30,000 – £33,000 per annum, plus benefits
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly one hundred years.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic housing professional to join our busy Housing Team. This role coordinates our exciting project; the Veteran’s Nomination Scheme (VNS), which seeks to match homeless and vulnerable Veterans with social housing opportunities across the country. In addition the role will maximise awareness of Stoll’s housing and generate demand for accommodation.
You will be a highly organised self-starter with excellent administration and marketing skills. You will be empathetic to the challenges that veterans face when applying for housing and enable them to navigate through the bureaucracy of a range of housing application systems.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with housing providers nationwide, encouraging new providers to sign up to the VNS
- Grow the VNS and achieve numerical targets of the number of accommodation units made available to Veterans.
- Establish and maintain a suitable database for the VNS
- Process referrals and nominations in line with target timescales, checking progress as necessary
- Provide advice and support to Veterans in immediate need of housing and support
- Generate sustained demand for Stoll housing schemes and vacancies, using publicity materials, social media and Stoll’s website
If you would like to work for us and have a passion for providing excellent support along with the experience needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. For more information visit our vacancies page https://www.stoll.org.uk/about/work-at-stoll/ . or call Claire on 020 7385 2110 to discuss the role. If you would like to apply, please email your CV and supporting statement (approx. one side A4), outlining how you meet the person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Midnight 31 August 2022
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Stoll appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.