The Invictus Games Foundation is hosting the next iteration of its Conversation series, this time relating to the sustainability of projects post COVID-19. The main topics of conversation will centre around sport recovery and adventurous activity, but we hope that the topics will be useful to any organisation that wishes to benefit from considering the sustainability of their projects.
Thursday 30 July 2020 at 14:00hrs (1hr 30mins duration)
The Conversation will cover the following areas:
- Consideration of alternative funding sources
- Diversification of activity
- Prioritisation of activity
- Commercialisation of activity
We are pleased to introduce the following speakers for the event:
- James Cameron – CEO Mission Motorsport . Former Army Officer whose experience in conflict and passion for vehicles and engines were the catalyst behind ‘Mission Motorsport’.
- Dr Richard Cullen – Chairman and Head of Operations, Deptherapy & Deptherapy Education. A former Director of Training and Development for the Metropolitan Police Service and one of the founders of the charity.
- Nick and Louise Goldsmith – Owners of HiddenValley Bushcraft (HVB). Nick is a former Royal Marine Commando and Louise a Specialist Child Abuse Investigator. They offer a wide variety of activities at HVB involving wilderness living skills, survival and outdoor education.
Please register in advance for this webinar: