Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Locations: North West region; Sussex & Kent region (maternity cover); Birkenhead & The Wirral embedded; Plymouth embedded
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Poppy Factory at an exciting period in its activities supporting veterans as we continue to expand our community-based service and launch a number of embedded pilot projects in partnership with the NHS.
The Poppy Factory Employability Service has supported over a thousand veterans back into work who have some form of mental or physical health challenge in relation to employment. We are ambitious about supporting many more wounded; injured or sick veterans into meaningful and sustainable work as we adapt and grow our service in the context of the “new normal”.
- Keen to be involved at the start of developing a new integrated Poppy Factory employment service
- Able to form effective & collaborative relationships quickly with a range of partners in your region?
- Recovery oriented and hopeful about every person’s ability to succeed in employment, open minded about helping people move into competitive jobs regardless of physical or mental health issues?
- A creative problem-solver who asks questions to learn more about a situation and is thoughtful and tenacious in working with others to find a range of possible solutions?
The successful candidates for these roles will have a sound track record of working with people with mental and physical health conditions or disabilities and supporting them to gain and sustain work, as well as excellent employer engagement skills.
The role also requires strong networking and relationship management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with referral partners as we look to expand our service around the UK.
Prior IPS experience would be an advantage, although training and support will be available
The Poppy Factory aims to be an exemplar employer. We provide competitive terms and conditions of employment including:
- A generous Company Pension scheme
- Company-paid life assurance
- Funding available for permanent employees to study for the Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance & Development
How to apply:
For more information about these roles, please visit The Poppy Factory website.
No agencies please
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The Poppy Factory is committed to equality, valuing diversity and promoting inclusion. Our commitment is to take positive measures to recruit people from underrepresented groups, and we actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the application or interview process to accommodate disabled candidates.