Six Month Fixed Term
We have four vacancies for Temporary Production Operators to work as part of a team making Remembrance poppies and other commemorative items at The Poppy Factory in Richmond Surrey.
Duties will involve assembling and packing the Remembrance Day products and contributing to effective team working to ensure the smooth running of the production operation.
Candidates for the posts will need the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Aptitude to undertake repetitive hand assembly tasks requiring dexterity and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a production environment with structured and set routines
- Demonstrate commitment to delivering a high quality product
- To work positively with colleagues in accordance with The Poppy Factory values
We offer excellent working conditions and employment benefits.
The posts are fixed term for an initial six month period.
In accordance with the objectives of the charity, the posts are open to wounded, injured or sick ex-Service personnel and the disabled dependents of service personnel.
How to apply:
For the full job description and more information about the role, please download the application pack.
To apply for this position please send a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Jeff Short, Director of Production and the Estate.