***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date: 17/11/2019
LocationLondon Salary £52,855 per annum (£48,403 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are looking to recruit an exceptional HR Systems Manager to oversee the development and support of the Legion’s suite of HR and Payroll systems.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of HR, you will lead a team of three staff and you will:
– Take responsibility for the development and ongoing support for HR and Payroll systems (including iTrent, Business Objects and Document Logistix), ensuring that the systems are configured to support business needs
– Provide an excellent support service for system users, ensuring that users receive the training and guidance they need
– Manage the contracts with our external HR systems suppliers and monitor supplier performance in line with agreed SLAs
– Act as HR Systems lead on a number of cross organisational projects designed to improve process efficiency and data management.
The successful candidate will be highly technical with significant experience of managing HR and Payroll systems, ideally iTrent, in a large and complex organisation. You will have a thorough understanding of the principles of data management and be experienced in analysing data and developing reports to support key business decisions. An excellent communicator with a strong customer service ethos, you will build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
An experienced people manager, you will also be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of successful project management. It is also vital that you demonstrate alignment with the Legion’s values.
This is a full-time role. You will be required to attend our Head Office in Borough at least three days per week.
Closing date for this role is Sunday 17 November 2019