***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you….
The IM&T Directorate is going through an exciting period of change in our role as a critical enabling support service to deliver the Legion’s vision for 2021.
We are seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Engineer to join our IT Team to deliver Operational Excellence through managing, supporting and administering the organisation’s underpinning IT infrastructure technologies and Operational Services, ensuring we operate within a secure environment and deliver Operational Excellence.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft environment and proven experience of work in an Enterprise IT Infrastructure support role with strong technical expertise supporting leading edge tactical and strategic IT services. You will need to be proactive and identify business technology.
How to Apply
Click here to find out more.
Closing date for this role is Thursday 24 October 2019