***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Location: HMS Excellent
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000 dependent on experience
Due to ongoing development of the delivery of welfare support and our health and wellbeing strategy, we are seeking an experienced Casework Manager to join our team, based at HMS Excellent.
Accountable to the Director of Welfare, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the caseworking strategy, including assessment, record keeping, adherence to legal and ethical obligations and working with other military charities.
Working closely with the welfare team (2 x Welfare Officer, 1 x Transition Support Officer and 1 x Welfare Administrator), you will be responsible for the supervision, casework direction, ongoing training and general management of this busy office. In addition you will also be responsible for the training, support and allocating of tasks to volunteers in the Royal Marines Support Network (RMSN).
• Experienced in management of sensitive casework
• Proven record of leading a team and implementing projects
• Confident in management and direction of staff dealing with sensitive casework
• Experience of staff supervision models in health and social care (desirable)
• Capable of developing and implementing new policies and processes
• Capable user of IT systems, including case recording systems, (CMS very desirable)
• Excellent communication skills with a cheerful disposition
• Perceptive and methodical, with a keen eye for detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, capable of interpreting data
• Knowledge/experience of the military and military charities (Royal Marines – desirable but not essential)
• Able to work in a small team environment
If you feel that this role suits your abilities, please apply with your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 5 March
Interviews: w/c Monday 11 March