***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
We are looking for a talented, experienced and professional Facilities Manager. The role oversees all aspects of the day to day FM requirements of the Club, but also requires daily engagement at Director level and weekly with the CEO. Responsible for motivating the FM team, delivering training to the staff, communicating with all departments and managing the FM operation, ensuring high standards are delivered, with keen attention to detail. Must keep close control of wages and operating costs for the department, and be able to demonstrate outstanding budgetary management skills, including reporting and contract negotiation.
What we want:
A vital role ensuring that the Club can operate effectively 24/7/365 and is always maintained to a high state of repair in full compliance with Health & Safety legislation. Responsible for project delivery, coordination and has a key impact on ultimate member/guest satisfaction by delivering the FM function in accordance with the law, professional regulations and Club standards. It is a role that requires excellent planning, communication and task monitoring skills, with an ability to address both strategic and short-turnaround tasks.
Facilities Manager Required Experience:
The ideal candidate will:
• A professional qualification in facilities management (BIFM Level 4+) or relevant experience.
• A qualification in health & safety (NEBOSH, IOSH)
• Significant relevant experience in similar roles and environments.
• Quantifiable track record of contractor management (property maintenance, facilities management, catering services).
• Experience in project management with an emphasis on gap analysis and quality standards implementation.
• Leadership skills with proven experience of leading, supporting and mentoring teams.
• Possess an excellent understanding of statutory compliance including, health and safety, fire and environmental health.
• Built environment and technical understanding of hard and soft services – with advanced awareness of PPM processes.
• Strong financial management, budget interpretation and execution.
• Excellent ICT skills.
• You must be fluent in English.
• Military knowledge is not essential but would be a distinct advantage, as would previous experience in hospitality.
Salary & Benefits:
• £42K – £45K
• Full time contract (40 hours per week)
• 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Excellent Benefits Package
• Free onsite freshly cooked staff meals
Location: London, Marble Arch
Employer type: Private Military Club, Hotel and Events & Conference Centre
Eligibility & Expiry: This vacancy closes on: 15 December 2021
Able to start as soon as possible, must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If the VSC sounds like the right place for you, then please send your CV to Wendy Choi: firstname.lastname@example.org