***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The Veterans’ Foundation seeks an experienced Fundraising Manager. Details are as follows:
Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: £26K-£28K pa, dependent upon experience
Location: Edinburgh but would consider working from elsewhere, also dependent upon experience. Remote, home-based work and some attendance at offices. Currently working within government guidelines.
Contract: Full-time but perhaps 3-4 days per week to start. Some flexibility is required from team members around travel to and from events and meetings.
Purpose of role
The purpose of the Fundraising Manager is to raise funds for the VF in order to increase grant money going from the VF to beneficiaries.
Key activities of the fundraising manager will be as follows:
- Identify and approach corporate business partnerships, including developing mechanisms for employee engagement and payroll giving.
- Approach trusts and veterans’ funding sources to increase funds raised from those sources.
- Identify and develop a portfolio of individual donors, including legacies.
- Manage hardware (collection boxes, brochures, posters etc) for fundraising events and fundraisers
- Develop the VF’s fundraising strategy and action plans with the support of the CEO
- Liaise with VF staff and Bee Ethical about fundraising events.
Applicants should contact the Veterans’ Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org and must provide a covering letter and CV. The closing date for applications is 18 February.