***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
X-Forces is a social enterprise that supports the military community, including Service leavers, military spouses & partners, reservists, cadets and children of forces to start-up and scale-up their own businesses.
We are keen to offer an interesting and exciting role to a pro-active team player who brings experience, lots of enthusiasm and who wants to grow their skills. You will be bright, versatile and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have practical marketing experience and will enjoy looking for marketing opportunities and exploiting them. You will need to have good written English, have experience of MS Office, and preferably demonstrate creative flair.
JOB COMPETENCIES (Competencies that are needed for the job. Identification of competencies help to identify areas for personal development)
- Ideally two year’s marketing experience
- Digital marketing skills – using social media, email and website
- Copywriting, proofreading
- Pro-active and keen to get involved and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team and across departmental boundaries
- Strong attention to detail and a creative aptitude
- Experience with Indesign/PhotoShop and uploading content to websites
- Ability to commute to London Victoria
- An interest in the Armed Forces Community would be ideal
If you are interested in this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.