- To maximise income from trusts and foundations in order to fund the work of ABF The Soldiers’ Charity.
- To manage relationships with Regional Directors in respect of all aspects of trust & foundation fundraising.
- To manage relationships with new and existing funders to a high standard ensuring that maximum potential support is achieved.
- To proactively identify prospects, approaching and winning resources from new trust and individual partnerships.
- To raise awareness of the work of ABF The Soldiers’ Charity.
Key Working Relationships
- Internal; Director of National Fundraising, Head of Partnerships, Director of Regions, Head of Events, Database Manager, Regional Directors of Fundraising; Director Grants and Welfare
- External; current & prospective supporters, agencies, suppliers
For more information on this role please open the attached job description. If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to join an enthusiastic team please send your current CV and strong supporting statement to Tina Reading, HR Manager – email@example.com. For an informal chat please contact Kate Billingham-Wilson, Head of Partnerships – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract: Initial Two Year Fixed Term Contract