***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Big White Wall are an award-winning company, www.bigwhitewall.com (BWW) it is at the forefront of using digital to help address the well documented damage that poor mental health is having on our society.
With organisations commissioning us (including MOD, NHS, Vitality, Province of Ontario, half of the Universities in the UK. The business is growing at a rapid pace, with significant growth in the last financial year and having supported over 130,000 people we are clearly having a huge impact and experiencing great success.
BWW are preparing to launch a completely revamped Support Network platform in September 2019 and we want to grow our current high performing team to accelerate the huge positive impact are having as well as growing the business into new target markets.
The overall aim of this role is to follow up sales leads and win new business. This role is focussed on selling the whole range of BWW solutions in the Corporate, Health, Education and Employer markets within the UK including generating leads, managing an opportunity pipeline and converting sales.
This role will report directly into the Chief Revenue Officer.
This is a field sales role and will be based in our London office.
- Generate leads and win new business. This includes;
- Building strong commercial relationships with prospects
- Understanding the potential of prospects and prioritising efforts accordingly
- Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best solutions
- To utilise the internal resources of clinical & technical specialists to support the consultation and sales process
- To travel as necessary across the UK
- Achieve and over achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
- To ensure personal KPIs and targets are achieved for new business wins
- Introduce corrective activities / new initiatives for any under achievement
- Pipeline management
- Ensure Pipeline CRM is kept up to date with all opportunities, meetings, proposals and contracts
- Manage an opportunity pipeline, effectively prioritising and converting opportunities to contracts
- Perform to personal sales targets
- Financial management
- To produce detailed forecasts for own new business sales
- Ensure that forecasting reflects the objectives of the business
- Exercise commercial awareness and deliver against the Sales and Marketing strategy
- To build internal relationships as required to maximise sales capability
- Build commercial relationships with key partners as relevant
- Developing excellent knowledge of digital health space and the complexities of mental health services
- Attend multiple marketing and sales events to raise awareness of BWW commercially
Personal Attributes / Abilities:
- A highly energetic and enthusiastic salesperson with the desire to succeed
- Fast paced and high energy
- A consultative sales person who is able to offer solutions through technology
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network within the client base
- Excellent sales process and organisational management
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Articulate and able to influence and persuade in a business environment at all levels
- Target / goal orientated
- Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
- Proven track record in new business sales in either Healthcare / Corporate / Employer or Education software solutions and services
- Can demonstrate track record of achieving new business sales targets
- Formally sales trained (desirable)
To apply for the Business Development Manager role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject line. Interviews will take place as soon as suitable candidates are identified.