***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Main purpose: To support Blesma’s strategic aims and objectives by providing support to an effective trusts and foundations fundraising programme.
Accountable to: Trusts Programme Manager
Location: Chadwell Heath – Frankland Moore House, 185-187 High Road, Chadwell Heath, Romford, RM6 6NA
Salary: £21,000 pro rata two days per week (£8400). Blesma offers a contributory pension scheme – employer’s contribution of 5% and a suggested employee’s contribution of 5% and a Death in Service insurance benefit equal to one times annual salary.
Holidays: 25 days per annum, plus statutory holidays.
Equal Opportunities: Blesma is an equal opportunities employer and commitment to this is expected.
- Provide support to the Trusts Programme Manager
- Conduct detailed research on trusts, foundation and similar grant-making bodies using a range of online resources and publications
- Utilise trust/foundation research to draft appeal letters to potential and existing small to medium sized funders
- Input accurate and up to date information into spreadsheets / database
- Assist the Trusts Programme Manager in drafting high quality applications to small and medium sized funders, in line with requirements of potential funders
- Assist in the development of trust marketing material
- Assist in other reasonable duties as they arise
The Main Duties above are issued for the purpose of guidance and may be subject to variation.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Ian Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th September.
More information can be found here.