***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Permanent: Full-time 35 hours per week
Salary: £32,000 – £36,000 (depending on experience)
Closing date: 02/11/2023
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a team of staff engaged in the delivery and management of services on behalf of stakeholders at DMWS. They will provide proactive and flexible day to day support to the team and valuable case management advice ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered with the service user at the core.
They will play a lead role in providing operational support to the Head of Region and work closely with the Professional Standards Manager and Grants Manager to ensure a joined up and cohesive working environment.
They will work with the Operations Director and Head of Regions in the location to ensure high quality service delivery and support with sustainability and growth. They will obtain valuable knowledge and expertise of the services delivered within the region and understand the stakeholders working with DMWS, in particular the military, NHS, police and other third sector organisations.
- Previous experience in a similar operations role – ideally from third sector or commercial operations background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- Line management experience
- Understanding of NHS Scotland and Project management principles.
- Significant attention to detail and the ability to work with quantitative information.
For more information on the position please read our Operations-Manager job description.
• 30 days leave plus bank holidays calculated pro-rata
• Mileage paid between locations (45p per mile)
• Enhanced sick pay
• Up to 6% matched pension contributions
• Death in service benefits
• Great training opportunities
• £25 contribution towards eye tests and a contribution of £50 towards glasses. (As long as they are only needed for DSE use and not otherwise needed on a standard prescription).
• Enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption family friendly benefits including shared parental leave
• Access to Smarthealth with a 24/7 virtual GP Service.
Applications close on 2 November 2023
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role. Please remember to click on ‘upload’ otherwise we may not receive your attachments. Applicants must hold full UK Driving Licence. Applications will be actively reviewed on receipt. DMWS reserve the right to close the application process early.