***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract: Part time – negotiable hours
Salary: £56164 to £65262 pro-rata (NHS band 8B equivalent)
Closing date: 29/07/2023
Defence Medical Welfare Service is seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist at negotiable hours. We are particularly keen to hear from people in Northamptonshire, although applications will be considered across the UK. This job offers hybrid and flexible working with option to provide sessional services.
The Clinical Psychologist will work within a supportive team delivering a range of psychological services and interventions to support emergency frontline workers. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop a project which will address the specific needs of emergency service workers.
DMWS are expanding their specialist clinical team and this new role will be key to extending the core welfare provision already provided. The new post holder will enjoy a generous package of benefits including 30 days annual leave.
Clinical Psychologist- qualified to doctorate level with experience of working with individuals and groups to deliver interventions.
• Post-graduate doctoral level training in Applied Psychology
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Registered through an appropriate -HCPC registration.
· BPS Membership
For more information on the position please read our full Principle Clinical Psychologist Job Description.
• 30 days leave plus bank holidays calculated pro-rata
• Mileage paid between locations (45p per mile)
• Enhanced sick pay
• Up to 6% matched pension contributions
• Death in service benefits
• Great training opportunities
• £25 contribution towards eye tests and a contribution of £50 towards glasses. (As long as they are only needed for DSE use and not otherwise needed on a standard prescription).
• Enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption family friendly benefits.
• Access to Smarthealth with a 24/7 virtual GP Service.
Applications close on 29 July 2023
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role. Please remember to click on ‘upload’ otherwise we may not receive your attachments. Applicants must hold a full UK Driving Licence. Applications will be considered as they are submitted. DMWS reserve the right to close the application process early and feedback will only be provided to candidates who attend interviews.