***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Birmingham, West Midlands (Hybrid)
£20,900 per year
The Forces Employment Charity are looking for a Veterans Support Advisor to join its Support Team in Birmingham. As a Veterans Support Advisor, you will be the first point of contacts to all clients, have the ability to be meticulous to detail and conscientious. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong customer focus, be capable of working within a large team and on their own initiative.
This is a full time 35 hours per week, Hybrid role with some weekends (Saturdays) required with a salary of £20,900
- Communicate with clients on all channels including social media groups, webchat, e-mail, and telephone. Link to Salesforce and Adapt CRMs as required.
- Make first contact with clients registering with The Forces Employment Charity and TechVets
- Support Veterans to obtain Proof of Service using Veterans UK Check Service.
- Support the TechVets EM3 Programme delivery to ensure relevant members are engaged at the first opportunity.
- Capture the employment outcomes of all clients and for TechVets members gaining careers through TechVets support
- Record all interactions with clients accurately on Adapt and Salesforce where appropriate.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Desirable Competences:
- NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Understanding on Marketing and Promotion
- Knowledge on the Employment market, Information Technology, and Recruitment
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover Letter by Midnight Friday 4 August 2023.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.