***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The Gurkha Welfare Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager who is responsible for the day to day accounting and financial management of the charity and its subsidiary. The Finance Manager is also responsible for budgeting, and reporting on the financial performance to the management, the Finance and Audit Committees and Trustees. The Finance Manager is a key member of the Senior Management Team and is supported by one Assistant Accountant and a small team in Nepal, and reports to the Trust Director.
- Salary: £55,000 per annum
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours of work: Full-time (37.5 hours with an hour for lunch) It is essentially office based with occasional meetings/events out of the office. TOIL is offered for any out of hours working.
- Probation: Six months
- Place of work: Salisbury
- Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension: The Trust runs a contributory pension scheme that will double match your contribution up to a maximum of the Trust contributing 10% of your salary.
- Private Health Insurance: Upon successful completion of the probationary period, the Trust will fund the cost of private medical insurance equivalent to BUPA Heartbeat.
Follow this link for the full job description and details on how to apply. Deadline is 27th May 2018