***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Reports to: Property Services Manager
- The Performance Improvement Manager is an integral and important role within the Property Services Department.
- Driving contractors’ performance through contract review meetings and management of open orders is a key aspect of the role; taking the lead in identifying areas for improvement in line with our KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement performance improvement plans to address areas of poor performance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Leads the variation process and is required to be financially competent and able to carry out financial audits and provide reports to the Property Services Manager to ensure Haig are attaining value for money from our network of contractors.
- Leading the Property Services complaint responses and procedures is a key area of the role, ensure our complaint process is customer focussed with response targets being met in line with Haig’s complaint policy, liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure remedial action in our response is completed.
- Improvements to our complaint process must be identified and new processes implemented.
- Provide regular update and KPI reports in relation to service performance such as open orders, commitment report, variation report, customer satisfaction etc.