***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Contract – Full time 37.5 hours per week
The Charity Coordinator will support the Operations Manager in the delivery of events and activities for the charity. This will involve communicating with beneficiaries, receiving enquiries and requests, managing attendance lists and low level logistical planning and data processing.
- To be the principle point of contact for phone and email based enquiries.
- To maintain the event and activity calendar.
- To coordinate or assist in the coordination of all events and training activity
- To keep Salesforce updated with beneficiary details.
- To produce correspondence and documents, to maintain records and databases.
- To be able to use cloud based storage for ease of sharing documents
- Any other duties as and when they are required.
Applications should be sent to Head of HR – Adam Marchant-Wincott