Reports to: CEO and Board
Based at: Mission Motorsport HQ, Wantage
A demanding role requiring sound leadership, excellent organisational and communications skills, compassion, a sense of humour and a sense of fun. The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for oversight of all day to day operations at the charity including the beneficiary journey, events, all primary and secondary purpose trading, real estate, health and safety and HR; working closely with the Chief Financial Officer to secure resources, the training manager in the delivery of Mission Motorsport training course delivery, the workshop manager in fleet maintenance. The COO needs to work closely with CEO on a daily basis, deputise for him where necessary, has responsibility for all liaison and reporting to grant giving organisations, the trustees and other stakeholders including the MoD. This is an exciting role with a broad range of responsibilities, exciting opportunities, and growth potential.
- Core team leadership – embody and represent the charity
- Ensures clear understanding of deliverables arising from vision and aims and provides robust sounding board for CEO.
- Communicates to CFO resource requirements for delivery.
- Creates and manages diverse operational team with relevant skills to deliver.
- Ensures that all expenditure is correctly approved before spend in conjunction with policies written and maintained by CFO and team.
Applications: CV and Covering letter to be submitted to HR@missionmotorsport.org
Closing Date – 30 June.