***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The Operation Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the charity, including activities and events, site management and logistics, ensuring efficient practises in accordance with policies, regulations and guidance at an operational level and in accordance with the direction and guidance provided by the Chief Operations Officer.
The post is the main point of contact for all Mission Motorsport volunteers and works very closely with the Charity Co-ordinator to co-ordinate and deliver events and activities for the charity. The Operations Manager plans, supports and oversees the plans and preparations for events and activities, including all staffing and logistical requirements.
- Leads the planning and delivery of Mission Motorsport events
- Maintains an uptodate forecast of events and activities.
- Acts as the charity’s main point of contact for all volunteers, including the planning and allocation of support, capacity and roles.
- Is responsible for management and maintenance of the Workshop site, including administration, H&S, and maintenance and repair.
- The role is 40 hours per week, based routinely at the Workshop, with meetings and events across the UK as necessary. Occasional evening and weekend work will be routinely necessary to meet operational needs, with associated TOIL provided.
- Fulfil any other duties as reasonably required by the COO.
Applications: CV and Covering letter demonstrating how you match the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30.12.2022 with interviews commencing 09.01.2023
To find out more about the job role, or discuss further, please contact COO Andy Brown via email at email@example.com