***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Circa £30,500 per annum plus benefits
We are currently recruiting for a new PR Executive at the RAF Benevolent Fund, the RAF’s leading charity supporting serving and former members of the RAF and their families every day. It’s an exciting year to join the charity as we mark our Centenary and are launching an ambitious multi-channel campaign to help drive a steep change in income, profile, brand awareness, reputation and impact.
This is an exciting and genuinely unique opportunity for an individual with experience in PR to work in a small but dynamic Communications team.
As our PR Executive, you will be responsible for writing and selling in press releases to the media, creating engaging content for multiple channels and liaising with stakeholders.
The role will ideally be based in our London office at 67 Portland Place, but we are open to flexible working.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Experience in answering daily media and PR enquiries and drafting content
- Proven track record of generating regional and national press coverage
- Strong knowledge of social media channels and how they can be activated
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders within a multi-platform PR campaign
- Experience of measuring, evaluating and analysing relevant metrics for PR and media channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic.
The closing date for applications is Friday 5 April 2019.
To apply, please email a covering letter and your CV, to Pete Thompson, HR Manager, RAF Benevolent Fund at HRservices@rafbf.org.uk. Due to the high number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund is a Registered Charity (No. 1081009) which encourages applications from all sections of the community.