***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Full time, permanent contract, working 37 hours per week
Based in Aylesford, Kent
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Main purpose of job:
The SES Administrator provides a fast and effective link between those making a request for an assessment and those being assessed through RBLI.
The administrator will identify through the referral documentation and by direct contact with the customer the most appropriate assessor to complete the assessment before booking a date and location that best suits all parties.
The administrator is required to input the assessment details on to the RBLI database and track every element of the assessment process until successful conclusion 8 days later.
The booking process requires the administrator to be able to route plan individual schedules for the RBLI Assessment Team between customers to ensure that they are able to meet the stringent key performance indicators on this delivery contract. The booking process requires the administrator to be excellent at diary and time management as well as monitoring volumes & daily workloads for each RBLI Assessor.
Customer queries are received on a daily basis and the administrator will be the first contact point for any issues from the customer through to their employer and to those who have initiated the assessment process.
As well as working on their own caseload, administrators will work together as part of a close team to deliver a complete and efficient administrative service for the assessment programme.
Overview of the Role & Team:
The Coordination Team reports to the Team Leader who is responsible for the allocation of the workload, management information and interaction with the Performance Manager(s). This is an efficient team environment with responsibility for being the main contact between the customer and the RBLI Assessment Team.
The Coordination Team work very closely to provide a high quality and professional service in support of both external companies, government contracts and our own in-house staff.
This role will require an individual to be able to work independently using their own initiative and have the ability to research and plan very quickly. In addition, there will also be expectation to work closely as part of the team in support of both internal and external colleagues, whilst supporting the Team Leader in delivering service excellence.
There will also be expectation to provide information on request to the Performance Manager(s) in support of all aspects of our commercial and contract commitments.
• Provide Team Leader with specific customer or assessment information from the database as requested.
• Effective use of online route planning to organise individual work schedules.
• Maintain an acute knowledge of the key performance indicators on a daily basis and make effective use of this information when appointment booking and planning assessments.
• Support the Performance Manager(s) with quality assurance on all returning assessment reports to ensure that they are of a standard outlined by RBLI.
• All accepted reports to be sent off to the commissioning body within our KPI’s.
• Identify to the Team Leader any issues or concerns with the quality of incoming reports or interaction with internal or external bodies.
Communications & Reporting:
• Excellent diary planning and communication skills to liaise with both customers directly and RBLI’s large remote Assessment Team.
• Undertake a triage service with customers to establish their correct work-related needs as a result the health condition or disability.
• Demonstrate clear empathy and understanding when engaging with disabled customers.
• Work closely with colleagues within the wider team to build up good team rapport.
• Become a first class ambassador for RBLI with every telephone or e-mail interaction with both internal and external enquiries.
• The role will be office-based in the headquarters of the Royal British Legion industries.
• A limited amount of home working may be required.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent Admin skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent route planning and map reading skills.
• Excellent ability to diary plan.
• A good working knowledge of the governments Access to Work programme.
• Excellent knowledge of disabilities.
• Experience of database working including input and downloading of information.
RBLI offer 25 days holiday allowance per annum, a Group Flexible Retirement Plan and Life Assurance.
If you wish to be considered for the above role, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement to email@example.com. RBLI is an equal opportunities employer.
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date
Closing Date: 31 March 2020 (at close of business)