***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
A position has become available within a newly structured RFEA Support Centre (RSC) situated in Birmingham for a Centre Manager to further develop and manage the RFEA’s client contact centre operations across three distinct delivery pathways (Career Transition Partnership, Veterans’ Employment and Project Nova). As the Centre Manager you will have strategic leadership and management of the RSC as well as providing high level direction, planning and integration and coordination of all RSC operational activities to specific delivery standards and a clear set of output targets and performance indicators. You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all RSC operation issues and manage and integrate three multi-disciplined teams each with its own Team Leader to provide the very best delivery to all CTP clients and RFEA beneficiaries.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership, management and motivational skills with a commitment to provide quality delivery and best practice across the Centre. A highly collaborative, articulate and pragmatic individual demonstrating excellent influencing and interpersonal skills is fundamental. The ability to embrace continuousimprovement and drive forward change is essential.
- Overall effective management of the delivery of RSC outputs and integration of the three key pathway outputs, including the performance management of the Centre Team Leaders.
- Be the single point of contact for the RSC for cross team matters such as coordinating visits, ISO 9001 Audits and Inspections, standards, safety, Fire Evacuation and office safeguarding.
- Play a proactive role in the RFEA Development Strategy by innovatively generating new ideas and initiatives to improve the business while accurately forecasting resources required to meet the targets.
- Lead on Change Management and Continuous Improvement as well as actively implement new initiatives to improve performance, efficiency and time management.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the RSC and high-level advice on all associated issues for RFEA senior management.
- Proven leadership, management and motivational skills.
- Motivated self-starter with commitment to quality delivery.
- Ability to manage effectively a high performing, integrated multi-disciplinary team dedicated to achieving strategic outcomes.
- A highly collaborative individual who can demonstrate excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility, influence and build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Passionate and driven to lead and uphold the RFEA Values in the workplace
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgement, identify, manage and clearly mitigate risk.
- An accurate and methodical approach with strong attention to detail.
- High quality verbal and written communications skills with a personable manner and strong presentational skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills; ability to use own initiative to proactively and creativity to tackle new and recurring issues where no guidance or protocol exist.
- Evidence of continuous improvement management ability through track record of providing innovative and creative solutions.
- Excellent IT skills – experience of business administration, in particular the use of databases and CRM systems to accurately record data.
- Expert – We are always professional and knowledgeable, delivering the highest quality support.
- Supportive – We are respectful, helpful and empathetic to the needs of others.
- Passionate – We have a genuine belief in our cause and a powerful desire to support our clients.
- Open and honest – We trust each other, are open and candid, and take ownership of our actions.
- Resilient – We are flexible and adaptable to change, encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Collaborative – We thrive on new challengesand building relationships and partnerships.
Ideally you should be NVQ Level 5 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given.
The position is Full Time and you will be required to work 37 hours per week. Normal working hours will be between 8am and 8pm Monday to Fridays inclusive.
A competitive salary package of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is 6 December 2019. Click here for more information.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.