***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
- Deliver specialist vocational case-working support to allocated CTP (Assist) clients in order that they achieve their Preferred Vocational Outcomes (PVOs).
- Provide effective CTP (Assist) case working support using the CTP (Assist) CCMP.
- As a member of the Recovery Centre’s CTP (Assist) casework handling team, work with Troop Commanders to deliver the employment aspects of CTP (Assist) Individual Recovery Plans (IRPs).
- Act as the CTP (Assist) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to High Wycombe Recovery Centre Staff.
- Provide career, employment advice and guidance to allocated CTP (Assist) clients in accordance with their IRPs and Vocational Assessment (VA) provided under CTP.
- Coordinate CTP (Assist) client access to training opportunities, supporting their applications for additional training grants as necessary.
- Provide an employment brokerage service to ensure that allocated CTP (Assist) obtain appropriate work experience placements, work based training and employment in accordance with their IRPs.
- Ensure all CTP (Assist) employment, training and vocational opportunities sourced are fed into the affiliated regional Employer Relationship Manager (ERM), thus ensuring a joined up and integrated CTP employer engagement approach.
- Identify and source suitable Wounded, Injured and Sick (WIS) specific employment, work based training and work experience opportunities within the Recovery Centre’s geographical area.
- Identify and subsequently engage with Training and Adult Education providers to identify opportunities that meet clients’ requirements in accordance with IRPs.
- As required, provide in work support to ensure client vocational outcomes are sustainable.
- Monitor successful employment placement success for CTP (Assist) clients as a key component of overall outcomes.
- Assist in the delivery/facilitation of SEC components of Recovery Transition Workshop courses.
- When required and appropriate, co-ordinate, liaise and provide client focussed employment support to the affiliated CTP Regional Resettlement Centre (RRC) & Career Consultants (CCs); CTP Future Horizon’s Employment Advisor(s) and RFEA Ex-Forces Employment Advisors (Veterans).
- Maintain accuracy and integrity in all interactions with the CTP BMS (ADAPT), RightJob and the CTP (Assist) portal, ensuring timely recording of all client and employer engagement activity.
- Co-ordinate employment and vocational aspects of the recovery process with other supporting military charities.
A highly competitive salary package of between £26,000 and £27,500 per annum based on experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is 21 July 2021. Interviews are likely to take place week commencing 26th July.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance process which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years. There is also a requirement for an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check on appointment.