***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£26,000 to £27,500
RFEA are looking for a highly motivated Consultant to support wounded and injured Service personnel into civilian employment. Working on behalf of the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). Based in Aldershot, the successful applicant will have a track record of supporting individuals with complex needs and a good understanding of the challenges facing those leaving the Armed Forces. The applicant will have a strong customer focus and be capable of working independently to targets and deadlines.
- Deliver specialist vocational case-working support to allocated CTP (Assist) clients in order that they achieve their Preferred Vocational Outcomes (PVOs).
- Provide effective CTP (Assist) case working support using the CTP (Assist) CCMP.
- As a member of the Personnel Recovery Unit (PRU) CTP (Assist) casework handling team, work with Personnel Recovery Officers (PROs) to deliver the employment aspects of CTP (Assist) Individual Recovery Plans (IRPs).
- Act as the CTP (Assist) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to PRU staff.
- Provide career, employment advice and guidance to allocated CTP (Assist) clients in accordance with their IRPs and Vocational Assessment (VA) provided under CTP.
- Coordinate CTP (Assist) client access to training opportunities, supporting their applications for additional training grants as necessary.
- Provide an employment brokerage service to ensure that allocated CTP (Assist) obtain appropriate work experience placements, work based training and employment in accordance with their IRPs.
- Ensure all CTP (Assist) employment, training and vocational opportunities sourced are fed into the affiliated regional Employer Relationship Manager (ERM), thus ensuring a joined up and integrated CTP employer engagement approach.
- Identify and source suitable Wounded, Injured and Sick (WIS) specific employment, work based training and work experience opportunities within the PRU geographical area.
- Identify and subsequently engage with Training and Adult Education providers to identify opportunities that meet clients’ requirements in accordance with IRPs.
- As required, provide in work support to ensure client vocational outcomes are sustainable.
- Monitor successful employment placement success for CTP (Assist) clients as a key component of overall outcomes.
- When required and appropriate, co-ordinate, liaise and provide client focussed employment support to the affiliated CTP Regional Resettlement Centre (RRC) & Career Consultants (CCs); CTP Future Horizon’s Employment Advisor(s) and RFEA Ex-Forces Employment Advisors (Veterans).
- Maintain accuracy and integrity in all interactions with the CTP BMS (ADAPT), RightJob and the CTP (Assist) portal, ensuring timely recording of all client and employer engagement activity.
- Co-ordinate employment and vocational aspects of the recovery process with other supporting military charities.
A highly competitive salary package of between £26,000 and £27,500 per annum based on experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is Thursday 10th June 2018. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Graham Liley, Business Support Manager RFEA.