***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 27/06/2018
Location Home Based Salary £39,072.12 per annum
Package Permanent. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Fundraising
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion is part of the fabric of the nation and supports the Armed Forces Community in every community, whilst also ensuring that their sacrifice is never forgotten.
We are looking for a fundraising and relationship management expert who can lead and inspire their team of volunteers across the North East. You will have experience of achieving and exceeding income targets, managing a mixed portfolio of income generating activity (including the Poppy Appeal), and of developing relationships with key supporters and partners.