***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 03/11/2017
Location London Salary£19,767.60 per annum plus £4,452 London Weighting
Package Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Administration
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
– A desire to provide a great customer service and support
– Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
– Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
– Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
– An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
To support the Head of Travel in all aspects of the Remembrance Travel business, to provide comprehensive travel booking, administration and general support services for all Business Streams of Remembrance Travel- Schools and Young People, Journeys of Remembrance, Warrior Tours, LIBOR Normandy Tours and Bespoke Tours. Some travel may be required when necessary.
This role is fixed-term for 12 months.