***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date 07/06/2018
Salary £25,783.26 (£21,331.26 plus £4452 London Weighting)Package
Permanent. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension Plan
Job category/type Welfare & Advice
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
Join our growing team and put your customer service experience into practice as a Supporter Care Coordinator.
You’ll join our growing team of Supporter Care Administrators, Coordinators and Executives at an exciting time as we reach the second year of our ambitious five-year fundraising strategy. Supporter Care is central to this strategy, so we are investing in a number of new roles. Our goal is to ensure our supporters have positive and memorable experiences that deepen their relationship with our cause and retain their support for longer.
We have two opportunities to join our growing team as Supporter Care Coordinators to:
- Coordinate with colleagues and partner organisations to investigate and resolve complex queries and complaints
- Become a specialist in specific key products, campaigns and events
- Passion is a key value at the Legion as is delivering excellent customer care, so we’ll make sure you get to see the difference we make first-hand, take part in events, work with teams across the organisation and more.