***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
- To uphold the values of the Royal Hospital Chelsea at all times.
- To drive residents of the Royal Hospital Chelsea (known as In-Pensioners) as required to medical appointments or on social or official journeys.
- To provide the highest standard of assistance to the In-Pensioners, promoting their dignity and independence at all times.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for In-Pensioners, Staff Members and Visitors.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Full clean UK or EU driving licence including classification D1 (up to 16 seater vehicle)
- Genuine interest in working with the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- An awareness of responsibilities in regards to Safeguarding Adults
- A good standard or English, both oral and written
- Basic IT/ Smart phone skills
- Knowledge of local area including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and central London
To request an application pack, applicants should contact our HR Advisor, Emma Sweetland on email@example.com or 0207 881 5287,