***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
£28000 – £30000 per year
SaluteMyJob is currently going through a growth spurt and looking for an entrepreneurial account manager with an interest in supporting the Armed Forces community to help us grow the new arm to our business as an opportunities marketplace, content platform and directory of forces-friendly organisations.
This is a primarily remote role with occasional visits to the London office.
There is a world of opportunity for ex-Servicemen and women when they leave the Armed Forces, if only they could access those opportunities and take the right steps on their journeys into employment.
SaluteMyJob is on a mission to become the one ‘go-to’ place for the Armed Forces community and employers to share and access opportunities and trusted advice and to better connect the ex-military people with supportive organisations and the opportunities they offer.
SaluteMyJob are looking for a self-motivated Account Manager to join our remote/ London office.
This role requires maintenance of key accounts and driving new business opportunities.
It will involve negotiating advertising campaigns as well as building and managing credible, long term relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities will include delivering revenue targets through creativity, use of sophisticated research and audience and platform insight.
The Account Manager will be joining a small, hardworking team of like minded people with a shared interest in supporting the Armed Forces community. Creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, as is a consultative approach to selling, based on an understanding of brands and their communication objectives and strategies.
- Participate in kick-off calls with client and internal stakeholders including Sales, Creative Services, Events, Editorial.
- Ongoing client relationship management
- Grow revenue from your clients as well as new business generation
- Source new business development opportunities
- Drive strategic discussion with internal and external stakeholders and work closely with colleagues across the business to ensure we maximise revenue opportunities.
- Achieve both monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Distribute assets to relevant departments for implementation
- Manage, monitor and report on campaigns
Required Skills / Experience
- Ideally around 2 years sales experience.
- Ideally ex-military or an understanding of the Armed Forces community.
- Proven record in achieving and exceeding challenging revenue goals.
- Be able to protect and nurture relationships with clients.
- Ability to manage existing campaigns seamlessly whilst looking to develop and build a solid pipeline of business.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in the day-to-day management of clients’ business.
- Manage all aspects of sales and account management process including negotiating complex deals and managing projects and timelines.
- In-depth understanding of SaluteMyJob’s digital capabilities and wider media landscape to strengthen commercial partnerships.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the client and internal organisation.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results driven environment with proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural relationship builder
- Demonstrates integrity, reliability and maturity
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a team player
- The opportunity to be a part of the growth of an exciting start up business and social cause.
- A competitive package.
- Freedom to work from wherever suits you best.
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team.
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation.
Please provide a cover letter outlining your interest in this role, alongside your CV.