***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
- Salary: £45,000 per annum
- Location: London, Central Office with flexibility to work remotely
- Closing: 3 February 2022
- Role posted – 3:25pm, 20th Jan 2022 GMT
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven individual who can own and manage SSAFA’s Microsoft 365 tenant. In addition, this individual will be tasked with introducing a second tenant (for a specific business function) and be responsible for securing it to best practice before federating it with our original tenant.
The successful applicant will also take on the management of at least one existing team member who will be gaining 365 qualifications and be able to support them with day-to-day support and administration.
So, if you were the technical lead when it came to introducing 365 in your organisation, or you have been the main owner of 365 instances previously, you might have the skills we are looking for.
- Applicants must hold at least two Microsoft 365 qualifications in administration and security.
- The successful candidate will have owned a previous 365 tenant and have been the main person accountable for it in entirety. (This is important as general 365 user account and license administrators will not have the background we require).
- Significant experience with Microsoft Teams and Teams Telephony including ownership/management of IVRs (auto attendants and queues) plus 3rd party analytics, reporting systems and call recording.
- Extensive PowerShell, PowerApps and Azure experience.
SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity, has been providing practical, emotional, and financial support to our Forces and their families since 1885. Last year our teams of volunteers and employees helped more than 79,000 people in need, from Second World War veterans to those who have served in more recent conflicts or are still currently serving, and their families.
SSAFA understands that behind every uniform is a person. We are here for that person – any time they need us, in any way they need us, for as long as they need us.
Diversity and Inclusion at SSAFA
SSAFA exists to support a diverse range of beneficiaries within the armed forces community, and we believe diversity within our teams is key to ensuring we can deliver our services effectively. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a worldwide charity. SSAFA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
SSAFA is committed to using the Disclosure & Barring Service to ensure we, as an employer, safeguard those we serve.
For further information
If you have any queries or would like to speak to someone about this role, please contact Nick Gatt on email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.
No agencies please. Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.
How to apply
You can apply via SSAFA’s website where you’ll also find information about our application process.