***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for over 100 years.
We are seeking a Health and Wellbeing Manager to manage our innovative programme of activities, promoting independence and keeping vulnerable veterans at the heart of our services.
The post holder will ensure that the services continue to be person-centred and focused on delivering specific outcomes around physical and emotional health. The team consists of a collaboration of different roles, including an IT Tutor, Employment Mentor and a Psychological Wellbeing Advisor. The post holder will manage the menu of activities and the work of the team to promote independence and wellbeing. The successful applicant will be passionate about promoting independence and about getting the best outcomes possible. Above all, you will be driven and motivated by the real and lasting positive impact that we have on the lives of vulnerable Veterans, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
The successful applicant should have the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience of working with adults in a relevant setting e.g. mental health/older people/homelessness/ex-offenders.
- Experience/knowledge of the issues facing the ex service community
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies and building positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of managing health and safety, and risk assessments.
- Experience of running groups.
- Experience of reviewing, monitoring and evaluating outcomes in support service delivery.
If you would like to work for us and have the skills needed for this role then we want to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and see below for a job pack.