***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Are you passionate about speaking up and championing the issues facing Royal Navy and Royal Marines families? Can you speak truth to power and constructively engage Minsters and senior RN/RM officers to help them understand the effects of Service life on families? Do you want to help families who have questions or issues that need to be resolved? If so, you may be the right person to lead the Naval Families Federation into the next phase of its exciting growth and development as an independent charity.
We are looking for someone who ideally:
- Has been, or is part of, the wider RN/RM community
- Has experience in a profession and/or service in the RN/RM or as an MOD Civil Servant
- Has experience of speaking up or advocacy
- Has direct experience of the challenges of living in a RN/RM family
- Has a proven track record of effective team leadership
- Is confident and entrepreneurial
- Is a strategic thinker
- Can use evidence in making an argument or case
We are aware that the person we are looking for may have a CV with gaps or a succession of roles – this is very common in those who support those who serve. We will be pleased to speak to you to see if the fit may be right.
- Direct access to Ministers and the top echelons of the RN/RM
- A highly motivated and effective team in attractive offices in HMS EXCELLENT
- A highly engaged and effective Trust Board to help and support you
- A competitive salary with good leave and pension arrangements
- The opportunity to be bold, creative and aspirational for Naval families
- To discuss the role informally please contact Anna Wright on 02392 654374.
- Please click here for a CEO’s Briefing Pack with includes a Job Description and Person Specification.
- Applications should be 2 A4 pages describing how you match up to the person we are looking for and an up-to-date CV.
- Closing date for applications is 1500 30 Sep 21. Applications to email@example.com . Interviews week commencing 4 Oct 21.