***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
The Employment Services Department of the Officers’ Association (‘OAED’) is looking for an Employment Services and Events Co-ordinator on a full-time permanent basis to replace the current incumbent who will be leaving the OA in mid-February.
The closing date for applications will be 28 February.
Job Title: Employment Services and Events Co-ordinator
Department: OA Employment Services
Responsible to: Employment Services Deputy Director
Responsible for: No Direct Reports
Job type: Full-time permanent
Remuneration: The remuneration package will be advised to applicants selected for interview
Location: Home-based (occasional travel within UK)
Starting date: The latest starting date is Monday 4th April ‘22
Working hours: Standard OA working hours
The primary responsibility of the Employment Services and Events Co-ordinator is to coordinate Employment Services Department events and support the marketing and delivery of employment services more generally in order that the Officers’ Association (‘OA’) can fulfil its’ charitable objectives to assist its’ job seekers and corporate event sponsors.
Employment Department Event Coordination
- Coordinate, organise and provide administrative, sponsor, speaker and marketing support for all OAED events such as workshops, Officer Employment Forums, Campaign Events and webinars.
Employment Services Administration
- Provide administrative and other support to the OAED and for Employment Services activities.
- Act as an initial enquiry point for all OAED queries from job seekers, network contacts and other organisations, providing information on, and assistance with access to, OAED services.
- Co-ordinate the response to any Commercial Outplacement enquiries that The OAED receives, under the direction of the Employment Director.
- Provide support to any outplacement contracts won and act as the primary point of contact to the outplacement job seekers supported by the OAED.
- Provide administrative support to the Employment Services Department as directed by the Deputy Director.
- Manage current Salesforce online registration and access to OAED services for external job seeker users (job seekers, network contacts and when required, employers).
- Provide a current, initial response for log in and other user issues, escalating them to the Salesforce Administrator if required.
Employment Services Marketing
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to improve the profile, influence and reach of the OA’s employments services.
- The post holder may be required to carry out other duties that can reasonably be considered within the scope and purpose of the job and aptitudes of the job holder.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Knowledge
- A Level or equivalent, with good passes in GCSE Maths & English
- A capable Microsoft Office user, including Power Point and Excel
- Proficient in the use of web content management systems, social media and other digital channels, able to write and post effective content
- Previous user experience with Salesforce
- Experience of working in a customer service environment, online and face to face
- Experience of event planning, administration and event delivery
- Previous experience with planning and delivery of low-level marketing campaigns
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable and with a positive approach to change
- Well organised with strong planning skills and ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload and multitask
- Confident, self-motivated and proactive with ability to use own initiative
- Proven verbal and written communicator with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take on new tasks and develop new processes
- Excellent team player and listener who enjoys engaging with customers / clients
For further information or for a confidential discussion about this role contact either:
Laura Blair, Employment Services Director mob: 07783 169718, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Clive Lowe, Deputy Director Employment Services mob: 07534 658445, Email: email@example.com
Applications should be sent to Clive Lowe by email to the above email address and should include an up-to-date CV and a personal statement explaining how you meet the requirements of the position.