***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Part time: 22.5 hours per week
Location: Richmond, London
Salary: up to £34,000 FTE depending on experience
The Poppy Factory has an opportunity for an experienced and highly organised individual to provide administrative support to the CEO and senior managers. This is an excellent opportunity to join The Poppy Factory as we enter an exciting period of change and growth following a large-scale redevelopment of our Richmond site, whilst extending our activities to support disabled veterans into employment.
- An experienced Executive Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with high profile stakeholders?
- Someone who thrives on managing a varied and complex workload?
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills, experienced in successfully delivering high profile events?
- A creative problem-solver who understands the importance of asking the right questions, and is thoughtful and tenacious in working with others to identify a range of possible solutions?
- Able to respond to fast changing circumstances with flexibility, patience and efficiency?
- Collaborative and customer-oriented, with a hands-on approach?
The successful candidate for this role will preferably have experience of working with people with health conditions or other challenges such as criminal record, housing or long-term unemployment.
The role also requires strong networking and relationship management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with referral partners, and potential employers as we look to expand and develop our service around the UK.
For the full job description and more information about the role please refer to the Candidate Pack here.
The Poppy Factory aims to be an exemplar employer. We provide competitive terms and conditions of employment including:
- A generous Company Pension scheme
- Company-paid life assurance
- Training and on-going Professional Development
How to apply
For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Deirdre Mills on 020 8939 1866.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter clearly outlining how you meet the essential criteria in the person specification.
We will be reviewing applications and scheduling interviews on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply promptly. Please note we cannot accept late or incomplete applications.
No agencies please.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equality, valuing diversity, and promoting inclusion within our workforce, including the volunteers who give their time to us. We work to maintain an environment where the needs and aspirations of all employees are met, irrespective of characteristics protected under the legislative framework of the Equality Act 2010. We expect everyone to understand and accept their personal responsibility to recognise and value differences and the unique contributions that people make to the way we deliver our work.
As an equal opportunities employer our commitment is to take positive measures to recruit people from underrepresented groups, and we actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. As a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview for any job applicant with a disability who meets the essential criteria for the role. Please indicate in your covering letter if you wish to be considered under this scheme. We are also happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the application or interview process to accommodate disabled candidates.
We are a family friendly employer.