***THIS JOB VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Application closing date: 16/02/2020
Salary: £21,771.12 per annum (£17,319.12 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant in our receivable department, based at our London Head Office. Reporting to the Senior Accounts Assistant Receivables, Lottery and Fundraising. You will be responsible for ensuring all bank transactions are recorded and reconciled accurately and all administrative tasks are completed in a timely and professional manner. In addition, you will ensure the receivables team provide an exemplary level of customer service to all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a good standard of general education; GCSE or equivalent
- Good level of IT literacy, particularly with MS Office, including spreadsheets and accounting packages (preferably Open Accounts)
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note this role is based at our Head Office which is located at 199 Borough High Street, SE1 1AA
Closing date for this role is: Sunday 16 February 2020