There are still some places available to see the excellent line-up of leading policy, research and practice contribution:
- Conference Keynote: Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP (MP for Berwick-upon-Tweed, Chair of the APPG for the Armed Forces Covenant)
- Research keynote: Nicola Fear, King’s College London.
- A panel discussion chaired by General Sir John McColl (Chairman, Cobseo – The Confederation of Service Charities) will be an opportunity to engage with experts to discuss what bridges will help service children make smooth and confident transitions. Panel members will be:
- Russell Collier (Principal Education Officer, Directorate Children and Young People, MoD)
- Ken McQuillan (Welfare Support & Regional Liaison Officer, Northern Ireland Service Children’s Education Forum)
- Graham Razey (Principal, Canterbury College and East Kent College)
- Vicki Stewart (Department for Education, Achievement and Disadvantage Unit)
- Jack Smith (Head of Programmes, Office for Fair Access)
Plus the chance to attend two two from a choice of 8 workshops, lunch, refreshments and plenty of time to meet other people with an interest in this area and find out more.
Register at www.winchester.ac.uk/scip.