Updated – Armed forces service complaints process

Making a service complaint

Serving or former members of the UK armed forces can make a complaint if they feel they have been wronged on a matter that arises when they are subject to service law. This can include complaints of bullying, harassment, discrimination and biased, improper or dishonest behaviour.

Individuals intending to make a service complaint are advised to read Redress of individual grievances: service complaints (JSP 831) or to seek advice from their local human resource staff or from their equality and diversity adviser. Either of those will be able to explain how the matter might be resolved informally or how to submit a formal complaint. The Annex F service complaint form, which should be used to submit a formal service complaint, is also in JSP 831.

Follow this link for more information.

Our Executive Members

By @Cobseo 55 years ago

Afghanistan support

In light of recent events in Afghanistan, please find information and support resources here