Lloyd’s Military Network, with the help of the Careers Transition Partnership and the Officers’ Association, have organised an insight day to provide an overview to interested transitioning individuals.
The London insurance market is a unique but largely unknown industry at the heart of the City of London. However, many of the skill sets and characteristics held by ex-military and serving reservists are highly valued and sought after.
- The insight day will provide an overview of the industry and the roles available to those transitioning
- Understand how your skill sets can be put to good use in the insurance industry
- Hear about the LMN placement scheme and future career opportunities from those who have recently transitioned
- Develop your network
What will you learn?
- An overview of the insurance industry
- How service leavers’ skills are valued in the industry
- How to break into the industry